Guaranteed Issue Health Insurance

J.R.

Guru
1000 Post Club
Texas
I've been the lookout for a good mini-med and came across this outfit We'll Give Free Leads to Health Insurance Agents

A quick google search revealed this guy has quite a few sites linking him to a variety of plans. I do like the fact that the plan "appears" to be underwritten by AIG, but I haven't verified this yet since I just found the website.

Does anybody have any experience with the plan or agent?

I've been the lookout for a good mini-med and came across this outfit We'll Give Free Leads to Health Insurance Agents

A quick google search revealed this guy has quite a few sites linking him to a variety of plans. I do like the fact that the plan "appears" to be underwritten by AIG, but I haven't verified this yet since I just found the website.

I'm not sure but, when I seen this in the linked site it makes me think if I'm qualified?

[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We have exclusive leads at $3.50 a pop and need english speaking insurance agents! (free leads also available)[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Do You Speak English? Call Now. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

I believe his name is Martin Unger - I could be wrong, I believe this is the guy in Florida. I know nothing about him other than he has some spiffy websites , I do give him credit for that.

I don't understand the "Must speak English thing..." I am not sure why it is hard to find people that speak English, I have trouble finding people that speak Spanish, Vietnamese and Urdu - but English? I am not sure the point of that comment or what the intentions were, but initially that is a big turn off.

That is like publishing a site in Chinese and asking for people that speak Chinese - of course they do , they are reading the site.

The plans look about the same as the VBA plans at first glance I don't notice much difference.

All of these guaranteed issue plans work the exact same way - they use a fee schedule. I'm not exactly sure how it's of any benefit to someone who has a $25,000 surgery to find out that their "Platinum Plus Diamond Series Executive Plan" pays $280.

As you can see from the surgical fee chart, there pretty much is no benefit. This particular chart I'm showing is the AWA Platinum: Homeland HealthCare for $258 for an individual.

It gives a doctor's office and wellness benefit but only three visits a year at $75 max each. The ER max benefit is $150. So run the math:

$258 X 12 months = $3,096
Max visits is $75 X 3 = $225
Max ER = $150
Ambulatory Surgical (outpatient surgery) $150 per day max benefit.

So outpatient if they used all services they're capped at $525 but have spent $3,000+ - and we've already ascertained there's no surgical benefit worth talking about.

http://www.homeland4one.com/manage/materials/1044/Sample_Surgery_Schedule.pdf

This also doesn't pass pre-authorization requirements. If a surgery is scheduled the hospital admin will call the insurance company to obtain pre-authorization. They want to make sure the surgery will be covered.

However, when the admin. dep't makes that call the insurance company will inform them that they only pay "$175" for the gall bladder operation. Then the patient gets a call from the hospital. The surgery's off until the client can pay for it.

What does this mean (it appears on their website)?

Note: This account is good for 120 days.
Issue date: August 20 2007 5:25:16 PM.

11/13/2011
Now available to Texans that have A Pre-Existing Condition and have been declined. THIS IS NOT A DISCOUNT PLAN but the Government Guarantee Issue Health Insurance.
CLICK HERE TO TALK TO A TEXAS INSURANCE BROKER THAT IS APPROVED TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY FOR THIS PROGRAM.
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST IF YOU QUALIFY

Last edited:
Back