Has this Happened to anyone Else?

dobi

Expert
Wrote a health policy on this gal and her daughter has decided that I am her personal assistant! She keeps asking me to do stuff for her! Today she asked me to take her to a neighboring town for her dental appointment, I am not sure I want to open up that kind of repoire With a clients daughter! Anyone else had this happen or am I just lucky??

Wrote a health policy on this gal and her daughter has decided that I am her personal assistant! She keeps asking me to do stuff for her! Today she asked me to take her to a neighboring town for her dental appointment, I am not sure I want to open up that kind of repoire With a clients daughter! Anyone else had this happen or am I just lucky??

Haha never happened to me but you better nip it in the bud now.

I have. Once or twice. I actually did give a lady a ride once then she called again, nope! My thing is i get a few that call me for advice on all sorts of person stuff or just to talk out a problem. Odd and kinda sad.

I wrote a guy a Med Supp a few months ago. He doesn't have a driver's license because of a DUI. When I was ready to leave he asked me for a ride to the bank(about a mile), then wanted me to wait for him and give me a ride home. When I got him back home he wanted me to give him a ride to a town 20 miles away(said he'd give me gas money). I told him I can't because I'm in the insurance business...not the taxi cab business. He asked me again and I told him to call the guy he's got his homeowners insurance with and see if he'll give him rides.

I was ready to offer to cancel his Med Supp for him(and let him keep the Colonial Penn) if he wanted, since I wasn't going to haul his ass around.

It's kinda sad really, she is a nice kid, but I reaaaaly don't want to start that! So in the meantime I haven't responded back to her emails but I am going to have to or I can see this going on indefinitely! Just like the commercials....just say no---right!

What is "repoire"? Are you talking about rapport?

I had it happen one time when I was at the Credit Union... but since she had just invested $500,000 with us the month before, I decided to give her a ride to pick up her car from the Mercedes dealer.

Never happened before that and never happened since.

Back