Have Anyone Heard of QS2 Quantum Success Strategies

I'm amazed people fall for this crap. In the 2nd video the special presenter tells everyone on the call to just stop and clap. Yep, clap. Then after the clap he explains that is to celebrate over 2000 associates joined or some nonsense.

It gave me a good laugh I'll say that much.

LGilmore: What r the odds. Great observation. As am researching QS2. People r trying to sell me on it. Not sure am sold.

I do want to start Agency in Ca. Have L/A&H &P&C lic. Seems a great challenge, starting out, is getting appointmentswith carriers and required volume. And that the better carriers will notappoint an untested agency, one person office. I been researching. Saw add fromMIAA. Anybody familiar with them? It appears, according to them, you become"BIG" as soon as you join in w/them. It would also appear you may beable to start writing business, through them, until all my ducks are in a row.Am researching E&O ins @ this time. am a one man office doing someconsultant work and have a small book of business. Want to cross sell Ins. On aShoestring budget Really appreciate ANY comments. Also open to joiningw/anyothers...ie established Agency or brokers, as I start out.

I just seen a hiring ad for them. I did a quick google search and found a youtube video. It took all of about 17 seconds into the video to see that they are another bogus MLM. Seriously, these friggin scam companies have more than worn out their welcome. They're like a cancer spreading into everything and ruining legitimate industries.
:skeptical:

Talked to a guy about this yesterday. The way it works is that there independent agents all around the country who are dying to "work for" individuals who sigh up for QS2. They do all the prospecting, marketing and selling, while you just sit back and get paid! How in the world is this NOT legit? Sorry if I'm dripping sarcasm all over this post.:nah:

Back