Have Anyone Heard of QS2 Quantum Success Strategies

I made the mistake of joining QS2...should have known better after almost 10 years in the insurance industry. They promised me a 10k per month stipend for 3 months to heavily recruit and promote them. 1st payment was 19 days late and for only 1/2. Over 40 promises of payment would be coming tomorrow...

I posted my full story on ripoffreport today...

My advise - RUN!!! DONT WALK AWAY!!!

----------

So what's their commission at? LOL.

Agents start at 50% OF Target Commission and go up to 65%. So, if the target commission rate is 100%..you'd earn between 50-65%. If target is only 70%, you'd get 50-65% of 70...or 35-45.5% net commission.

Beware it is a scam. Compensation is only good for the people managing it. Does not pay their people on time, pays very little compare to other insurance companies out there. Kelly Schnorenberg solicits people to invest in the company in the amount of $50,000 per share and he says that he is personally liable for that amount of money. I am telling you that after 2 years in the company, tons of people have quit the business because of poor management and they never pay their people on time. I don't think Mr Schnorenberg can even pay all those people that gave him all the money for investment, in the end he can just file for bankruptcy and those people that invested can just say bye bye to their hard earned money.

----------

Yes Qs2 will ruin you life

Back