Have We Forgotten?

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
images

I see the same attitudes today that were present prior to 9/11.

A smug sense of invulnerability and overconfidence in our govt.

Big mistake. Happens when democrats are in power to long in the white house.

I agree. Sadly this is with the knowladge of 9/11, Al Qaeda and now Isis.

Big mistake. Happens when democrats are in power to long in the white house

Couple of questions?

One..

Does this really belong here, when you're making a political statement?

and two

Are you sure you remember who was in office back then?

This is not the section to get into a big political discourse, but at least get the political party in power at the time correct. OK?

The victims of the swine of 9/11 killed nearly 3,000 innocent Americans.

Americans donated Millions of dollars to the victims families. I wonder way? Each of those families should have had sufficient Life Insurance in place. Now, we if we declare War on Isis will a Life Insurance policy pay off? Act of War? Also since many of the murdered were at most a piece of flesh that had to be annualized and DNA matched how long would it take to pay a claim? My guess is the next attack will be much larger and more efficient how will Life Insurance company handle Life Insurance claims?

Big mistake. Happens when democrats are in power to long in the white house

Couple of questions?

One..

Does this really belong here, when you're making a political statement?

and two

Are you sure you remember who was in office back then?

This is not the section to get into a big political discourse, but at least get the political party in power at the time correct. OK?

Last edited:
Let's just say I'm staying out of major cities tomorrow. Might have something with 30 rounds in the vehicle as well.

Americans donated Millions of dollars to the victims families. I wonder way?

Could you maybe try this again? Your entire post is very confused, are you typing on a cell phone?

I'm not aware of any life carrier that refused to pay claims from 9/11 so I am a bit lost about your point. Are you asking if they would refuse to pay out if something similar happened again? I doubt it.

Americans donated Millions of dollars to the victims families. I wonder way?

Could you maybe try this again? Your entire post is very confused, are you typing on a cell phone?

I'm not aware of any life carrier that refused to pay claims from 9/11 so I am a bit lost about your point. Are you asking if they would refuse to pay out if something similar happened again? I doubt it.

I am asking about Life Insurance and act of War Clause. In future claims if we were to declare War on the terrorist Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, before they attack the US on US soil. I did not say anything about any claims not paid.

By the way I did not say anything about Bill Clinton being President for 8 years before George Bush (9months) and 9/11. That would be political. I do not venture to much into that forum as most people that post their just flap their gums and do little. This thread is not the only thread that may go off topic. There are many that start off having zero to do with Insurance.

Back