HCO-email on Battle System

jhuang

Guru
100+ Post Club
So I got an email from HCO on their "Battle System", a complete system to target senior sales (Medicare, Life, Final Expense, LTC, etc). Seemed great, webinar...signed up, but the catch!!!

Looking into the system, because there was a link, $100 set up and $100 per month for website, CRM, etc.

Looks great, but I'm already spent on website, leads, CRM, and stuff they offer!!!

Anyone use this?

Viewed their webinar describing the opportunity. They say seniors 65 to 74 "average" net worth is over $1,000,000!

Are they nuts?

And that the Medicare market is drastically under served?

Are they crazy?

New Medicare beneficiaries are "bombarded" these days by agents and directly by the carriers.

HCO is going after some additional sales as I'm sure they have seen a drastic drop in under 65 sales in the past year.

Also, who is putting in their financial information online nowadays? Have to be crazy to put in actual information.

Asking for that information will turn a lot of people off. Didn't see a way to just breeze past that part, maybe I missed it.

I am suspect of data survey's such as this. Seems subject to embellishment or outright lie.

Kind of like data published on dating sites.

"So, you have TWO Congressional Medal's of Honor? Really?"

Back