Headed to Key West

jdeasy

Guru
5000 Post Club
Hanson, Ky
Second year in a row to go for the Key West half marathon. 4 of us going this year. All running the half marathon but me. I will run the 5K but no way on 13 miles.:biggrin:

Going down to Nashville tomorrow evening for an early Sat flight. Last year we flew to Ft Lauderdale and drove the overseas hwy from there. This year flying stright to Key West.

Anyone here local to Key West?

I don't know why, but why wife and mother this sandal shop down there. Kino sandals, they hand make everything. It's close to Duval St. Also, take a car bomb at Irish Kevins.

Have fun

I don't know why, but why wife and mother this sandal shop down there. Kino sandals, they hand make everything. It's close to Duval St. Also, take a car bomb at Irish Kevins.

Have fun

We are staying right on Duval st this year. Last year we stayed at the Marriott about 3 miles from Duval St. That was a bit of a pain because everything is downtown. This time we're in the middle of it all.:yes:

We are staying right on Duval st this year. Last year we stayed at the Marriott about 3 miles from Duval St. That was a bit of a pain because everything is downtown. This time we're in the middle of it all.:yes:

Have fun.

What are your thoughts on Key West, or the lower keys in general, as a vacation destination for a younger couple?

Have fun.

What are your thoughts on Key West, or the lower keys in general, as a vacation destination for a younger couple?

We enjoy Key West. We have been there 4 or 5 times. It's a little different. I actually prefer Key Largo but my wife like Key West. Look who won.:yes:

Have fun. What are your thoughts on Key West, or the lower keys in general, as a vacation destination for a younger couple?

My wife and I have been going since our early 20's. If you want to go for a relaxing isolated vacation, stay off of Key West, we like islomorada. If you like to go to bars and hear live music stay in Key West, close to Duval St.

Back