Health Insurance

blake01

Is there a company out there that we could partner with to provide health insurance to groups and individuals but also provide all the admin to comply with Obama Care. Like a call center that handles the enrollments ect...

Last edited:
Is there a copy out there that we could partner with to provide health insurance to groups and individuals but also provide all the admin to comply with Obama Care. Like a call center that handles the enrollments ect...

What the F*ck are you saying?

Is there a company out there that we could partner with to provide health insurance to groups and individuals but also provide all the admin to comply with Obama Care. Like a call center that handles the enrollments ect...

I am interested in partnering. Csn you pm me with and elaborate a bit?

Thx

Velapoint does what you're looking for. Just do a search for them and click on the "Our Partners" page for more info.

Essentially what you're doing is just referring people to them and if you're a licensed agent you get a split of the commission. If you're not licensed you can still get a referral fee.

This is NOT a great way to make money, but it's a least something you can do if you have clients looking for health insurance. I started using them because all of the good health agents in my area got out of the business and the only ones left are either not very good, or they're in a big agency that's going to chase the rest of the business of the people I refer to them.

Back