Help! I Need an Insurance Mentor Asap!!

If you will look up americasprofessor.com get the national course. that is what i used to pass my P&C. listen to his demo's, and see if you like it. I here your pain, I just got thru with my 24 CE training, the text is so boring, i found myself falling asleep reading it..... RBA try being more postive.

Just be glad he hasn't sent you a few PM's because he's got nothing else to do.

Rick

So he is a stalker huh? Funny how he is commenting on a post about taking an insurance AGENT exam, when they are an ADJUSTER

Get on the KAPLAN website and order the question bank and take those test until you are getting a 90% plus. You will pass that state test for sure. The questions are very similar to the actual ones.

That is the fastest, cheapest, and for me the most effective way to prepare for an exam.

IM A SHE!!!! NOT A HE! And I was an agent but didn't like it that much.
Red Blooded don't hate bc you don't have an iPhone. However I figured out how to turn it off just for you. Lastly, Rick or Dick whatever your name is MYOB sorry I ever wanted to see if that worked. Sorry your so upset with life. If you were standing in front of me it always makes me laugh thinking about how you wouldn't say that to my face. :)

IM A SHE!!!! NOT A HE! And I was an agent but didn't like it that much.
Red Blooded don't hate bc you don't have an iPhone. However I figured out how to turn it off just for you. Lastly, Rick or Dick whatever your name is MYOB sorry I ever wanted to see if that worked. Sorry your so upset with life. If you were standing in front of me it always makes me laugh thinking about how you wouldn't say that to my face. :)
That's where you're wrong. I say the same stuff in person as I post. And, I'm not upset with life, just upset with how you post and why you sent a PM.

You started out giving great information here. Then you simply posted because you had nothing else to do. You don't get to do that until you have a bunch of posts like me.

And I really doubt that if you were a man you'd call me "Dick" to my face.

Rick

Guys give her a chance. all she is doing is getting her 20 post in. She may fit in with this bunch, She can take it, and give it. Welcome experienced auto adjuster.

Back