Help! I Need an Insurance Mentor Asap!!

Welcome Noobguy, we have a few interesting characters, For what ever reason they like to jump on new posters.

Hey Dick... Oops I mean RICK how are you going to tell me I don't have a life when... Let's have a little math lesson...
You've been on here for 5 years which equals roughly I'm rounding 1.825 total days, during which time you've posted 11,200 posts... Oh that's right that equals around 6 posts A DAY FOR 5 YEARS!
Who doesn't have a life now Rick

The kept calling me a him or he
You should have read first

I did read it. You said you were a female in post #24 and no one subsequently called you a he but then you repeated it here for no reason in post #29. Rick even talks about "if you were a man". THat is why I said what I did.

Hey Dick... Oops I mean RICK how are you going to tell me I don't have a life when... Let's have a little math lesson...
You've been on here for 5 years which equals roughly I'm rounding 1.825 total days, during which time you've posted 11,200 posts... Oh that's right that equals around 6 posts A DAY FOR 5 YEARS!
Who doesn't have a life now Rick

Yes, I post quite a lot. Good thing I'm successful in my business or I wouldn't have the time to post.

Let's have a math lesson.

Rick = successful
Luann (I'll just call you that) = failed as an agent

I'll give you the last word. After all, it may take you awhile to think of a comeback.

Rick

Hey everybody let's just all take a step back and give each other a big hug.... I didn't fail as an agent I just don't like people or kissing ass which agents have to do to get business
People don't have to like adjusters and I love love love to tell people no

Back