Help! I Need an Insurance Mentor Asap!!

experiencedautoadjuster said:
Well I'll need an email to send them too

If you weren't using your iPhone you would see my email address in my signature but if you click on my name you should be able to email me.

Hello everyone! I want to thank you all for your encouraging words over the past couple of months. I would like to report to you all that I finally passed my WI Property Exam on July 12! I took a brief respite and then found a local mentor program, met with the mentor, was given some fresh information to review, tackled the information and passed it! I am now in the process of interviewing for positions.. had 6 in the last week alone..

Just remember.. if the vision is big enough, the facts don't count!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wow...you sound rather arrogant.

How many years have you been trying to pass the test? I knew someone who failed the first time & told me that if she didn't pass it the second time, she had to wait a year to retake it. Don't know if that's accurate or not, but that was here in Michigan.

carol369- Not arrogant.. just confident! Here in WI you can take the exam as many times as necessary.. I think my biggest problem was getting too hung up on myself and not concentrating enough while studying.. when I let all the bs pass, I felt more relaxed and ready for my last exam which I finally passed! If there is any serendipity to all of this, it is that I gained more knowledge each time I took the exam!

Last edited:
It is very discouraging to tell someone if they fail 6 times it may not be for them. That's real judgemental of you. I don't care of you fail 10 times as long as you pass on the 11th. At the end of the day, there could be plenty of factors why someone fails. It has nothing to do with incompetence or lack of knowledge of the matter. Sometimes people simply run out of time on there test or study with children on their home and retake it under pressure. Never give up on your career. Keep your head up and keep trying.

Back