Help with 36 year old client

TommyC

I have a client that is male 36 years old and on ssd. Is there a carrier that will insure his life? And if not what is an alternative to set aside monies for his family if something happens to him?

I have a client that is male 36 years old and on ssd. Is there a carrier that will insure his life? And if not what is an alternative to set aside monies for his family if something happens to him?

How much and what kind of insurance does he need?

Whether he can be covered depends on the reason for his disability. Even with a limited income as that he should be able to get $100,000 with any carrier that finds him medically qualified. If he is on SSD for a very serious illness, his choices are more limited. I, too, would be happy to help if you want to post or contact me with his medical history.

His disability is due to back issues. A needs analysis exposed the need for 37K WL and 526.5K Term. 143K is on a new 30 year mortgage and the remaining 293K would be for 10 years.

His disability is due to back issues. A needs analysis exposed the need for 37K WL and 526.5K Term. 143K is on a new 30 year mortgage and the remaining 293K would be for 10 years.

As long as he qualifies financially he should not have to big an issue getting a fully underwritten plan. Get all the info first before shopping him out. Especially the pain meds dose, how long on them and so on.

On the 30 year look and a dialed down table shave plan as well as term.

Latest posts

Back