Home Service Insurance Agents where Are You ?

I am one of the Old Integrity National Insurance General Agents, they sold out to Citizens Security and now I write for Liberty Bankers and Columbian .
I am hoping there are other Home Service based agents on here.
Hope to make a list of contacts.

I am one of the Old Integrity National Insurance General Agents, they sold out to Citizens Security and now I write for Liberty Bankers and Columbian .
I am hoping there are other Home Service based agents on here.
Hope to make a list of contacts.

Not many home service agents on the forum. Of course, that could be because there are not many home service companies left. AGLA just exited the field completely and terminated the entire agency force. I have a few MDO plans on their books with Columbian but don't really provide home service. They all buy money orders and mail them to me.

I think the Kemper Group of Companies still have a couple Debit companies and Liberty Bankers has a couple thousand independents as well as Columbia.
I also sale reg ord as needed to bring my income to where it must be.

I am one of the Old Integrity National Insurance General Agents, they sold out to Citizens Security and now I write for Liberty Bankers and Columbian . I am hoping there are other Home Service based agents on here. Hope to make a list of contacts.
I'm still in Home Service, but not exclusively. Liberty Bankers primarily, also some with a couple other companies. I'm still servicing 3 Citizens Security clients. I don't agree that the Debit model is dead, although I agree that many of our former clients are now FE clients on auto draft. But then I pick up clients on a regular basis who lost their FE policy due to their lack of discipline on maintaining the draft. They do better if an agent comes by to collect.

"Will jam for food"

Back