Homeowners - Hard to Place - Advice Requested

adamsagency

Expert
I have a client who needs new insurance. However, she and her husband have bad credit. Had one claim in 2007 via CLUE and have a Pitbull in New York. Ace decided not to renew and I got them in with another company. For some stupid reason, they got into an argument with the inspector, so they inspector recommended against the risk. I then got them to another policy and now they are being thrown out because of the Pitbull.

I am just about out of places where I can place them. Any suggestions?

I have a client who needs new insurance. However, she and her husband have bad credit. Had one claim in 2007 via CLUE and have a Pitbull in New York. Ace decided not to renew and I got them in with another company. For some stupid reason, they got into an argument with the inspector, so they inspector recommended against the risk. I then got them to another policy and now they are being thrown out because of the Pitbull.

I am just about out of places where I can place them. Any suggestions?

Time to find a new customer.

Not that easy. I ensure all their businesses and retail building space. Both pay over 100k a year in premiums. It's one of the reasons why I keep them on. Isn't there any carrier in New York that specializes in hard to place homeowners?

Time to find a new customer.

Agreed! I see a future claim. Lord knows I do everything I can to keep that loss ratio down.

----------

I have a client who needs new insurance. However, she and her husband have bad credit. Had one claim in 2007 via CLUE and have a Pitbull in New York. Ace decided not to renew and I got them in with another company. For some stupid reason, they got into an argument with the inspector, so they inspector recommended against the risk. I then got them to another policy and now they are being thrown out because of the Pitbull. I am just about out of places where I can place them. Any suggestions?

Call whichever MGA you are signed up with. I'm sure they have something that will exclude the dog.

I have a client who needs new insurance. However, she and her husband have bad credit. Had one claim in 2007 via CLUE and have a Pitbull in New York. Ace decided not to renew and I got them in with another company. For some stupid reason, they got into an argument with the inspector, so they inspector recommended against the risk. I then got them to another policy and now they are being thrown out because of the Pitbull. I am just about out of places where I can place them. Any suggestions?

Tower
Farmers
Lloyds of London

Back