Hoping to swing my first deal!!!

NHB_MMA

Guru
100+ Post Club
Talked to a business owner a few days ago, introduced to me by my best friend, about a NYL whole life program and I'm hoping I can write the first deal with a nice start to my second insurance career attempt (first was NASE and NHIC so maybe they don't count).

He initially said he would be comfortable with a figure around $200 per month, but then suggested he might go to $300-$400 and pay for it through his LLC. Anyway, that would max my training allowance out for the first month and get me off to a real good start.

I want to be optimistic, yet realistic. Any advice on the mindset you should have when you might potentially have a large deal?

don't talk about deals that you have not closed yet....you will curse yourself....

NHB_MMA said:
Talked to a business owner a few days ago, introduced to me by my best friend, about a NYL whole life program and I'm hoping I can write the first deal with a nice start to my second insurance career attempt (first was NASE and NHIC so maybe they don't count).

He initially said he would be comfortable with a figure around $200 per month, but then suggested he might go to $300-$400 and pay for it through his LLC. Anyway, that would max my training allowance out for the first month and get me off to a real good start.

I want to be optimistic, yet realistic. Any advice on the mindset you should have when you might potentially have a large deal?

I'm confused? Where are you at exactly on the deal?

James said:
I'm confused? Where are you at exactly on the deal?

I have a preliminary lunch meeting where my manager and I explained the concept and how it could be used in conjunction with his business, etc. I mailed out information to him yesterday. I am supposed to meet him Saturday morning where he'll make a final decision according to his e-mail he sent.

man I had a client do that to me once.....bought him lunch....then two weeks later...no go.....

Two salesmen are sitting in the office one afternoon, just before the office closed.

One said to the other, "Yeah, I really got a lot of great leads, found out a lot of information about my prospects this week, I'm really excited!"

To which the other rep replied, "Yeah, I didn't sell anything this week, either."

These are the same people who think they're working when they're at Office Depot.

Watch Glengarry Glen Ross . . . then come back & tell us what you have learned about closing deals.

but hey..I do have some good news...my deck is coming along nicley.....after years of hard work in the insurance indy....

daywithouta1.jpg

daywithouta2.jpg

small1-1.jpg

small2-1.jpg

small3.jpg

Back