Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions

Reply to How Do You Get the Most Value from Every Lead?     
Old 08-07-2017, 02:44 AM   #1
Guru
Glen Shelton on How Do You Get the Most Value from Every Lead?

State: Glen Shelton is an Insurance Agent from Oregon
Glen Shelton is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
How Do You Get the Most Value from Every Lead? How Do You Get the Most Value from Every Lead?
Every week, agents ask me how to get the most out of their leads to maximize their marketing budgets.

My first question back to them is always whether they have a follow-up process in place for the 90% of leads that dont close on the first call. But even after you actually close a sale, theres plenty of additional sales potential there that a lot of agents ignore. I always recommend that agents regularly cross-sell and ask for referrals to get the most from every lead.

Since we wrote a blog post about these two strategies, Im curious how many agents here actively cross-sell their clients (and even leads who dont buy) or ask for referrals and how often you do it, if you do??

Our post shares some real-life scripts from other agents who contributed to our book, and Id love to keep the conversation going here if anyone has cross-selling or referral scripts theyre willing to share.

Learn How to Cross-Sell & Get Referrals

------------------------------------
Buy Exclusive Telemarketing Insurance Leads.

Visit Lead Heroes Insurance Marketing Blog.
  Reply With Quote to How Do You Get the Most Value from Every Lead?
Reply to How Do You Get the Most Value from Every Lead? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions