How Many Lives Do You Write Per Year? Industry Trends...

WMG

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
NY/NJ
Just curious...how many lives do you write per year? How many do you place? I have a major speaking engagement coming up and I wanted to hear about lives written. Thanks in advance.

By the way, for full-disclosure and transparency...I write/place about 25-35 lives per year.

There are people who do that a month. Although I'm sure their face amounts may well be your annual premiums.

Just curious...how many lives do you write per year? How many do you place? I have a major speaking engagement coming up and I wanted to hear about lives written. Thanks in advance.

By the way, for full-disclosure and transparency...I write/place about 25-35 lives per year.

What industry????

Life?
Health?
FE?
LTC?

Lives don't mean a whole lot. An agent working with High Net worth clients might write $1 million + in premium on only 10 or 12 lives per year. On the other hand, an FE agent that is writing $100K in premium is probably writing 200 lives per year. Guess which one is making the most money?

I agree that lives aren't the thing to focus on as it means very little.

My first year as an agent I wrote over 500 policies, most having multiple lives. That was health.

When I switched to life, I wrote around 30 lives my first year. Made about the same amount of money.....

love your tagline!

Are you referring to my avatar? If so, it is a print that hangs on my refrigerator.. A friend sent it to me when I was struggling through chemo and radiation to treat what was originally diagnosed as massive and incurable cancer. Have been treatment free for 4 1/2 years. In fact, my diagnosis was made five years ago this week.

Back