I Am Your Insurance Policy

Suemazza4life

One of my touch points with my clients is to include this. I print it up on a nice heavy stock with a thank you note and another of my business cards and ask them to save it with their policy. Anybody else have something they like to use?:yes:

Attachments

• I am your insurance policy.jpg
    I am your insurance policy.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 84
One of my touch points with my clients is to include this. I print it up on a nice heavy stock with a thank you note and another of my business cards and ask them to save it with their policy. Anybody else have something they like to use?:yes:

Sue, you might want to consider checking with your carriers and ordering their I am your policy, rather than printing it yourself. Then when you prepare the policy for delivery, you can place the poem in their folder.

Not every carrier has it, but many do and the nice thing about it is the branding matches the carrier.

ETA: Carriers have a different Final Expense form you can order that makes reference to the value of the FE policy.

Don't know how long "I Am Your Insurance Policy" has been around but has to be more than 50 years.. I remember it form when I was a pup in the business and that was a long time ago. Can't say I have ever seen any evidence that it has helped conserve a piece of business but certainly cannot hurt.

Don't know how long "I Am Your Insurance Policy" has been around but has to be more than 50 years.. I remember it form when I was a pup in the business and that was a long time ago. Can't say I have ever seen any evidence that it has helped conserve a piece of business but certainly cannot hurt.

Nothing is really going to conserve a policy that a person really wants to get rid of or replace. What you can do it make sure they have the warm fuzzies every time they think of you or the policy, such that they don't want to get rid of it or replace it unless absolutely necessary.

Now, does this poem give a person the warm fuzzies, no idea.

Back