I Insure Me Company. Iinsureme.com

5harro90

Hi everyone,

I came across this website, iinsureme.com. I know it is an mlm company, one has to refer and sponsor agents to come on board. I just do not know if it is a good company to work for. They state they represent multiple carriers, I noticed they take a while to quote someone, not right away. I have not seen any forums about this company, on this website. Can someone look into it, give me some thoughts? I want to get back in the game and start selling. I know for a fact they sell P&C products, pretty sure L&H, any feedback would be great!

Never heard of them. Why would you want to risk your career on something no one has ever heard of?

If they are a MLM I would run! MLM's sell false hope and lies. Selling insurance is selling an abstraction that mainly provides peace of mind unless the abstract becomes reality.

I know this is an old thread, but I was just approached by them as well. Can you tell me what you experience has been? Really appreciate it!

To be honest there still contacting me. Its an mlm the more people you bring in the more $. That's what I've understood so far.

When you're the owner of an MLM, and you sponsor a couple of people... and they build the business... then of course you'll be "successful".

Get a real job. You do not need to join a scam MLM to be in the insurance industry. Talk to local agents in your community and ask if they have any opportunities even if they have not advertised.

My dad always told me, "MLM is great.... if you get in on the start or are the creator"

I dunno I mean I'm at AIL trying to cut my teeth and learn the hardest way possible while I have no chilluns' and it's kind of MLM but to get downline, it's a necessary evil.

Proactiv acne treatment is the same thing, MLM. If they are up front about it, go for it.

Amway has been around forever!

Back