Ideal Concepts Aka American Insurance Organization

agentjanez

Hello,

I recently was offered a position with the above company. Has anyone worked for them, or working for them currently? Agent reviews on Indeed and Glassdoor speak very highly of them. Most agents saying best decision they've ever made was to join this company. $100K in first year earnings.

Looking for respectful comments please. Thanks much!

Hello,

I recently was offered a position with the above company. Has anyone worked for them, or working for them currently? Agent reviews on Indeed and Glassdoor speak very highly of them. Most agents saying best decision they've ever made was to join this company. $100K in first year earnings.

Looking for respectful comments please. Thanks much!

And what exactly will you be selling...........................

If you have to ask then you must not know about the company. Otherwise, you could answer my question. Thanks, but I don't want opinions from agents who have not previously worked for the company.

If you have to ask then you must not know about the company. Otherwise, you could answer my question. Thanks, but I don't want opinions from agents who have not previously worked for the company.

Really........If the company wants you to sell health insurance then you have fun with that.......

No. I'm actually looking for "grown up" responses.

----------

With all due respect, I'm not looking for "opinions" about this company from people who have never worked from them. If you find that offensive, I'm sorry, but asking me what type of insurance they sell, tells me you have never worked for them. Get it?

I've already interviewed, took their assessments, role played, and was offered a position. Just trying to find some honest reviews of the company from former or current employees, prior to starting. I didn't realize that would be so hard on this Insurance Forum. I thought this was a group of Professionals, but based on the comments, I guess it's not. Very sad.

Back