Ideal Concepts Inc

I'm sure ya do well. You don't want to be humiliated at the family reunion.

Edit: I see you took your latest Cousin makes 100K (with free leads) comment down.

Maybe when UHC cut commissions down to 0% her "free lead provider" didn't replace her with someone they hired as an employee they pay $10Hr + $10 an application and zero residuals.

Easy come,easy go.

There is no replacement for building up your own book.

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA. Too busy KILLING it. :-P
I notice you all have plenty of time, perhaps that means you're not actually SELLING BUSINESS 10 hours a day like I am?? This is literally the first day I've had a free moment, since they extended the deadline by two days. This is the first day it's been slow enough for me to even take a break.
Yes, 5% commissions is low. I'm missing out on about 2% more, right? Except I'm doing four times the volume you clowns are.
It's very easy math, would you like me to break it down for you?
5% commissions. Average premium- $450. That means $22.50 per month. 12 months, that's $270. Add a dental plan, average cost $30, 25% commission, 12 months, that's another $90. Add an accident plan, average cost $30, 35% commission, 12 months, that's another $126. Are you still with me, idiots? Total yearly commission on ONE client: $486. If I sold one per day the whole year, that'd be $100K. Luckily, during OEP I've been averaging 6 per day while you idiots sit on your butts and talk to strangers on the internet about something you know nothing about.
Anyone with half a brain in the business knows that commissions could be 100% and that wouldn't matter if you can't get in front of a hot lead. If you spend most of your day calling dead numbers and not actually talking to clients, you're not going to sell anything.
SO, for all you non believers- I've attached a copy of my last commission check.
You'll notice my year to date is over $85K. That's not including my residuals, that only includes my New Business! I'm definitely going to go over $130K this year.
You'll also notice my commissions this week were low, but that's because I'm selling a lot of 1-1 business that isn't going to pay out until at least January. What I did get paid on was all my short term and supplemental business.
Yes, United pulled commissions. Guess what? I don't sell United anymore (except short term). We just pulled out of any state that we depended on United and went into other states where our other carriers are strong. Luckily, we work with like 17 carriers. United was barely a bump in the road.
Also, when I last was on here, I don't think our private health exchange was up and running. It is now. I can do ONE full application for health, dental, vision, critical illness, and accident in 5 minutes, on ONE page. No wonder I'm closing 6 deals a day on average (11 yesterday!) while you guys are trolling the internet.
:D

Attachments

• Commissions.jpg
    Commissions.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 345
One other thing- they do still have an independent sales platform. Those agents don't get free leads but they do get higher than street rates. For instance, the top level agents make 8% on United vs. my 5%. But again, no leads, no dialer. Not sure what the production requirements for that highest level. The difference on supplementary products is much less. For example, Short term, I make 20%, the highest level agent makes 22% on the independent platform (their lowest level agent makes 18%, btw. Two points less than me and I get free leads!)[/QUOTE

Re: Ideal Concepts Inc.

One other thing- they do still have an independent sales platform. Those agents don't get free leads but they do get higher than street rates. For instance, the top level agents make 8% on United vs. my 5%. But again, no leads, no dialer. Not sure what the production requirements for that highest level. The difference on supplementary products is much less. For example, Short term, I make 20%, the highest level agent makes 22% on the independent platform (their lowest level agent makes 18%, btw. Two points less than me and I get free leads!)

Thanks Salesgirl for being honest. Have worked street door knocking and call center. Definitely considering Ideal Concepts. Residual income is slowly fading if still in existence it is so low. Think about making your own residual with income generated put it into an annuity or bridge loan you can get 5-6% on your money in 12 months with a bridge loan you can ask me about the plans keep your money off Wall Street totally secured with first lien status there is your residual.

Leads are crappy have paid 50.00 to a 100.00 with no results. Not going into bad neighborhoods for final expense the little you make is not worth it.

How about dual eligibles that's a real good one they can change anytime they want and do not have the money for supplemental products.

No paperwork, brochures, applications gas and wear and tear and do not have to bear the winters. have worked in call center excellent money and great leads.

A book of business can be wiped out from under you or be in non compete where will you be if it is wiped out back starting all over. It has happened.

Salesgirl, again thanks while we are selling they will be looking.

Back