If Someone Writes 9 Million a Year

InsuranceBrah69

does this mean 9 million in premium?

if so thats what? close to a mill in commission?

im just trying to figure out an estimate of how much my boss makes

he said he writes 9 million and has 8,000 clients im trying to figure what that translates to

does this mean 9 million in premium?

if so thats what? close to a mill in commission?

im just trying to figure out an estimate of how much my boss makes

he said he writes 9 million and has 8,000 clients im trying to figure what that translates to

If true and assuming it is all P&C premium, that would mean the annual commission would be roughly 1.3-1.4M to the agency, then whatever his split is after that, 50% maybe?. He doesn't write 9M a year he is just saying his total book is 9M. Which means he has a very good life.:)

If true and assuming it is all P&C premium, that would mean the annual commission would be roughly 1.3-1.4M to the agency, then whatever his split is after that, 50% maybe?. He doesn't write 9M a year he is just saying his total book is 9M. Which means he has a very good life.:)

whats that last part mean?

yea he's the owner of the agency so the whole cut is his , and maybe take out 200k for overhead

X2 some will be a little jealous of those numbers...especially if the person is bragging over the office like so many do...:yes:

he was just telling me how he started from scratch like me when he was my age and he built his book up over 25 years and now writes 9mill USD/ year

he was just telling me how he started from scratch like me when he was my age and he built his book up over 25 years and now writes 9mill USD/ year

Ask the guy to be your personal mentor! Then when he retires you may be the golden boy to get his book or at least some of it.

However, he will not be the type that will not just give it to you, as it took him 25 years to build it. You will have to work hard to establish your own book, but you have a very valuable resource there. He may only work 20-30 hours a week today, but he has already put in his time.

Sounds like someone to have an office affair with and let him knock you up! LOL

Did I just say that? LOL

Latest posts

Back