Ifsurance.com for Sale

tansonb

Hey everyone! I've been a reader of this forum for sometime now, ever since I got my insurance license back in 2007.

I've recently decided I'm going to get out of the insurance business in order to focus on other things. I launched ifsurance.com about 6 months ago but am now looking to sell the website, domain, and social media profiles to an agent looking to establish an online brand for themselves in order to stand out from this crowded industry.

check out the site at ifsurance.com. Right now, it's designed to appeal to the first time life insurance consumer, but has potential to be so much more.

If interested, please email me at tansonbothe(at) gmail.com

Hey everyone! I've been a reader of this forum for sometime now, ever since I got my insurance license back in 2007. I've recently decided I'm going to get out of the insurance business in order to focus on other things. I launched ifsurance.com about 6 months ago but am now looking to sell the website, domain, and social media profiles to an agent looking to establish an online brand for themselves in order to stand out from this crowded industry. check out the site at ifsurance.com. Right now, it's designed to appeal to the first time life insurance consumer, but has potential to be so much more. If interested, please email me at tansonbothe(at) gmail.com

Is it heavily discounted due to the misspelling?

Maybe. Let me ask my partner Gordon. We're both the president of the company. Rick

Sweet. Let me know what you two decide. Just out of curiosity, when you two disagree how do you settle it? Mud wrestle?

Sweet. Let me know what you two decide. Just out of curiosity, when you two disagree how do you settle it? Mud wrestle?

Wouldn't you imagine that Rick would settle it the California way with a group hug? We would expect no less. :cool:

giphy.gif

Hey everyone! I've been a reader of this forum for sometime now, ever since I got my insurance license back in 2007.

I've recently decided I'm going to get out of the insurance business in order to focus on other things. I launched ifsurance.com about 6 months ago but am now looking to sell the website, domain, and social media profiles to an agent looking to establish an online brand for themselves in order to stand out from this crowded industry.

check out the site at ifsurance.com. Right now, it's designed to appeal to the first time life insurance consumer, but has potential to be so much more.

If interested, please email me at tansonbothe(at) gmail.com

How much do you want for it? Or would you rather barter? I could give you a case of beer

Back