Im seeking advice from health agents!!

In my opinion it's in retirement after you are successful in your business ventures. If you're truly an Elite Professional you get to the end of this race sooner. But then agian that's my opinion of "hog heaven" (retirement with business still working for you.

Now, just where is "hog heaven?"

Rick

Thanks for the post Chris. My reps are liking CO better than NV too so thats great.

Slowly but surely we will get this completely down and launch nationally!

Right now Im very limited to a couple campaigns at a time while we are in our learning curve. If you have any questions please let me know.

PS. We are also rolling our our hosted dialer / data and scirpt package for the insurance guys and gals too. This will allow any agent to use our dialer through a completely web based plat form.....

That's right...UNLIMMITED DIALING, NO LONG DISTANCE BILLS and NO SET UP FEES or LONG TERM CONTRACTS!!

WE are about 2 weeks away from this option as well for the guys that dont want to buy leads and they want to generate them themselves.

If you have any questions please fire away. If you have any advice throw that in there too.

Good luck with the rest of your campaign Chris!

There is such a thing as guaranteed issue major medical now for individuals; albeit it has very high annual deductible amount.

Don't know where you get your information, but nothing could be further from the truth.

In Florida, individual health insurance is fully underwritten.

The only GI exception is folks who are HIPAA eligible.

Last edited:
I have a questions for all those of you that work from home or a small office.... How many of you cold call still and how many of you hire a telemarketer to do it for you? Im trying to figure out how many agents use appointment setting or lead generation for business anymore.

It seems to me that some would still love to get a steady flow of leads every day but don't know how to go about hiring a tele marketer or managing one or even cold calling themselves. Am i right in this thinking?

Back