Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lol wut.

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

joe90

Expert
uk
So a simple concept. Instead of PITCHING and ACCENTUATING the bits the P is meant to listen to, IN A WEIRD and UNGAINLY MANNER, I've tried something else.

The purpose of the pitch is to open up the letter box in the customers mind and put our good stuff inside.

So instead of going all BUZZ WORDS ill just deliver pretty flat with a nice tone and rhythm and then rather than trying to blow up the call with delivery, ill work on opening the customer up and then increasing traction i have with them and concentration they have on me.

And i dont just mean with rapport. I mean pull their focus into a point, on a specific area of the call i want to focus their mind on. so for instance-

- ill ask them- do you need to get a pen a paper for the numbers or are you ok?

so im engaging them. im demonstrating higher value (im cool with them going off and getting a pen, they aint hostage)

ive also focused them on the numbers in a very subtle way.

the numbers are no longer trees flying past the train window of the call outside their attention, in a monotonous blur.

nor do i need to ACCENTUATE AND OVER SELL each point.

Ive pulled their concentration, just a little bit, which opens up the letter box in their mind and ensures they are listening to the numbers and making mental or physical note.

Now im not exactly selling here, i am making them more receptive to the facts. its a subtle thing, but ive found its quite useful.

does anyone understand what im saying here, or am i on my own.

I have a couple more of these that i use. What im getting from it is a more engaged and relaxed customer. They accept its a quick presentation, and they are focused on the numbers, and engaged and focused on the call, which is exactly where i want them.

they are active participants, not passive responders.

Last edited:
So a simple concept. Instead of PITCHING and ACCENTUATING the bits the P is meant to listen to, IN A WEIRD and UNGAINLY MANNER, I've tried something else.

The purpose of the pitch is to open up the letter box in the customers mind and put our good stuff inside.

So instead of going all BUZZ WORDS ill just deliver pretty flat with a nice tone and rhythm and then rather than trying to blow up the call with delivery, ill work on opening the customer up and then increasing traction i have with them and concentration they have on me.

And i dont mean with rapport. I mean with a specific area of the call i want to focus their mind on. so for instance-

- and then ill ask them- do you need to get a pen a paper for the numbers or are you ok?

so im engaging them. im demonstrating higher value (im cool with them going off and getting a pen, they aint hostage)

ive also focused them on the numbers in a very subtle way.

the numbers are no longer trees flying past the train window of the call outside their attention, in a monotonous blur.

nor do i need to ACCENTUATE AND OVER SELL each point.

Ive pulled their concentration, just a little bit, which opens up the letter box in their mind and ensures they are listening to the numbers and making mental or physical note.

Now im not exactly selling here, i am making them more receptive to the facts. its a subtle thing, but ive found its quite useful.

does anyone understand what im saying here, or am i on my own.

I have a couple more of these that i use. What im getting from it is a more engaged and relaxed customer. They accept its a quick presentation, and they are focused on the numbers, and engaged and focused on the call, which is exactly where i want them.

they are active participants, not passive responders.

I haven't got a clue what you're saying and neither do you! I don't know what the hell you've been smoking...but I'd like to try some! Must be some good sh*t dude!:twitchy:

I haven't got a clue what you're saying and neither do you! I don't know what the hell you've been smoking...but I'd like to try some! Must be some good sh*t dude!:twitchy:

lols. i know exactly what im saying.

im prepping the customer for the presentation, by pulling their focus where i want it. im doing this by asking them if they need to grab a pen and paper for the numbers (pay outs), or if they are ok. if i didnt do this, im basically just shouting numbers at them. now instead ive made them complicit and whether they say yes, or no, they are listening for the numbers.

what you guys told me has stuck with me too. some of the people i work with are literally scared of the customers. but the more they give us the more we can pull it, almost like an invisible line pulling them in. so yeah i want my customers talking, but only at the right point of the contact.

rapport works, but rapport can be cheesy, so once ive got rapport, how do i spend that rapport - by accentuating their concentration, so the pitch sells itself more, rather than going to over sell and alienating them.

lols. i know exactly what im saying.

im prepping the customer for the presentation, by pulling their focus where i want it. im doing this by asking them if they need to grab a pen and paper for the numbers (pay outs), or if they are ok. if i didnt do this, im basically just shouting numbers at them. now instead ive made them complicit and whether they say yes, or no, they are listening for the numbers.

what you guys told me has stuck with me too. some of the people i work with are literally scared of the customers. but the more they give us the more we can pull it, almost like an invisible line pulling them in. so yeah i want my customers talking, but only at the right point of the contact.

rapport works, but rapport can be cheesy, so once ive got rapport, how do i spend that rapport - by accentuating their concentration, so the pitch sells itself more, rather than going to over sell and alienating them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhIBZzxPB1c

Its my day off and ive been up all night. If no one gets what im saying by when i wake up ill delete or write a blog or something.

Think about supply and demand. So much of bad sales is supply sides. We can do this and we can do this and we can do this..,. blah blah blah blah

But rapport works, by opening up the customer to what we are saying, so we are creating a demand sided thing there. And then they are more receptive.

But rapport works on their emotions. How about we work on their brains,, and their focus and their concentration and the communication side of things, rather than the rapport side of things. I guess thats what im trying to say.

A persons concentration is like a light focused on us and what we are saying. So we use a magnifying glass to focus that light on what we want them to focus on. We open them up psychologically and not just emotionally.

Its my day off and ive been up all night. If no one gets what im saying by when i wake up ill delete or write a blog or something.

Think about supply and demand. So much of bad sales is supply sides. We can do this and we can do this and we can do this..,. blah blah blah blah

But rapport works, by opening up the customer to what we are saying, so we are creating a demand sided thing there. And then they are more receptive.

But rapport works on their emotions. How about we work on their brains,, and their focus and their concentration and the communication side of things, rather than the rapport side of things. I guess thats what im trying to say.

A persons concentration is like a light focused on us and what we are saying. So we use a magnifying glass to focus that light on what we want them to focus on. We open them up psychologically and not just emotionally.

I think you might be over complicating things.:yes:

I think you might be over complicating things.:yes:

i got asked why i do it, like i was speaking chinese or something.

i was like "well because theres like 6 different reasons, and this, this , and this..."

-"blank face."

its not that complicated surely. its a cool thing to do. im focusing the prospect on the numbers im about to read and signposting that significance, rather than trying to be noticed ten seconds later by shouting the numbers like a total :1arghh:

sometimes there could be 10 different concepts going into why im doing something quite simple. i dont think i should have to explain all of these things. we get asked though if we have eccentricities, why we have them. im always looking for little angles, so it comes up a lot.

i was like "well because theres like 6 different reasons, and this, this , and this..."

-"blank face."

its not that complicated surely. its a cool thing to do. im focusing the prospect on the numbers im about to read and signposting that significance, rather than trying to be noticed ten seconds later by shouting the numbers like a total :1arghh:

sometimes there could be 10 different concepts going into why im doing something quite simple. i dont think i should have to explain all of these things. we get asked though if we have eccentricities, why we have them. im always looking for little angles, so it comes up a lot.

我得到了問我為什麼這樣做,就像我在說中國什麼。

我很喜歡:“好,因為像6個不同的原因,而這個,這個,這個孤單

Wǒ dédàole wèn wǒ wèishéme zhèyàng zuò, jiù xiàng wǒ zài shuō zhōngguó shénme.

Wǒ hěn xǐhuān:“Hǎo, yīnwèi xiàng 6 gè bùtóng de yuányīn, ér zhège, zhège, zhège gūdān

:)

我得到了問我為什麼這樣做,就像我在說中國什麼。

我很喜歡:“好,因為像6個不同的原因,而這個,這個,這個孤單

Wǒ dédàole wèn wǒ wèishéme zhèyàng zuò, jiù xiàng wǒ zài shuō zhōngguó shénme.

Wǒ hěn xǐhuān:“Hǎo, yīnwèi xiàng 6 gè bùtóng de yuányīn, ér zhège, zhège, zhège gūdān

:)

Your search - Wǒ dédàole wèn wǒ wèishéme zhèyàng zuò, jiù xiàng wǒ zài shuō zhōngguó shénme. Wǒ hěn xǐhuān:“Hǎo ... - did not match any documents.

:no:

Your search - Wǒ dédàole wèn wǒ wèishéme zhèyàng zuò, jiù xiàng wǒ zài shuō zhōngguó shénme. Wǒ hěn xǐhuān:“Hǎo ... - did not match any documents.

:no:

Shows how inaccurate Google Translate is. Translated it says:

i was like "well because theres like 6 different reasons, and this, this , and this

Back