Insurance Pro Shop

I have the life sales system. It was ok. I did not think it was worth the money. I am told they have somem other things that are good. I will not buy anything else from them.

Affordable Life Insurance and Annuity Marketing and Sales Tips, Tools, Training & Systems!

They have all kinds of stuff that you can buy.

I do believe in investing money into your career, but before I would buy anything, I would have to find someone else that I knew was using it and was happy with it.

I agree with you Mark. I would look for someone that have had success with it other than the comments they have on the site from people who have "used" it. I was able to get some useful free info from the site. Does anyone else send out a newsletter to clients to keep you name in front of them? That seems like something that would be pretty useful and not alot of extra work once you got the template set up.

I agree with you Mark. I would look for someone that have had success with it other than the comments they have on the site from people who have "used" it. I was able to get some useful free info from the site. Does anyone else send out a newsletter to clients to keep you name in front of them? That seems like something that would be pretty useful and not alot of extra work once you got the template set up.

I think it is very important to stay in contact with your existing clients. Right Now I'm using constant contact and doing an email newsletter. My newsletter is usually about something that has nothing to do about insurance that I think they like to read and I place little ads on it. I talk about things like coupons, why you dont need a home phone and things that I think can help them. They have an option to sign up for my newsletter and also to be removed for it.

I also use them for my agent newsletter. You are all invited to sign up for it. Click Here.

They have some good information, but IMO it is not worth the money. You can get the same information by reading some good books on insurance selling. There ain't nothing new under the sun!

One thing that made me take seriously was his testimonials were from some credible organizations and leaders.

I'm doing a lot of marketing, branding, etc, and the free report/booklet system would fit perfectly I think. Just wanted to check into any other users...

Thanks

One thing that made me take seriously was his testimonials were from some credible organizations and leaders.

I'm doing a lot of marketing, branding, etc, and the free report/booklet system would fit perfectly I think. Just wanted to check into any other users...

Thanks

I bet you the organizations and leaders got a kick back...

Do you think that Rick Flair got paid to do the NAA video?

>>I think it is very important to stay in contact with your existing clients.

If an agent does not want to contact them, I will.

Low tech still works also. 10 minutes ago I got a quote request off of a magnate card. Free money!

I think it is very important to stay in contact with your existing clients. Right Now I'm using constant contact and doing an email newsletter. My newsletter is usually about something that has nothing to do about insurance that I think they like to read and I place little ads on it. I talk about things like coupons, why you dont need a home phone and things that I think can help them. They have an option to sign up for my newsletter and also to be removed for it.

I also use them for my agent newsletter. You are all invited to sign up for it. Click Here.

Latest posts

Back