Insurance Sales Going Digital

No thanks. I don't have time to read it. I appreciate the offer though.

Come on ... Let's be honest ...

Is it difficult for you to read?

If it is, I would be willing to recommend a solid online school that my toddler does well with. :)

----------

Come on ... Let's be honest ... Is it difficult for you to read? If it is, I would be willing to recommend a solid online school that my toddler does well with. :)

I'll go ahead and link it for you!

https://www.abcmouse.com/html5/home_page

I saw on the preview the "lead heroes" guy posted but I blocked all the forum idiots awhile ago :(

Why even be on the forum You have all the answers and block half the people out

At least if you get off the forum you may clear enough time to read

I have bought this book, but not received it yet.

Does this book address where or how to determine where to target geographically ?

I have always been face to face so that decision was easy. Selling online I wonder how to determine where to start.

I have bought this book, but not received it yet.

Does this book address where or how to determine where to target geographically ?

I have always been face to face so that decision was easy. Selling online I wonder how to determine where to start.

The book only mentions when you are marketing online you will have people coming in from anywhere. Acquire non-resident licenses as you go. Other than that, you might use keywords or keyword phrases that include a specific state.

The book only mentions when you are marketing online you will have people coming in from anywhere. Acquire non-resident licenses as you go. Other than that, you might use keywords or keyword phrases that include a specific state.

Thanks!

I guess you tell the lead you will get back to them after you get your license and hope it is a good lead, lol.

I think a book should be written on this area or maybe there is one out there.

Last edited:
Back