Insurance Sales Going Digital

Gotta love it when some 1st year agent is promoting 140% contracts and bashing IMOs. He probably wonders why people make fun of his signature.... lol.

Even better when they bash someones book but then promote that same persons IMO... LOL.

There is more than just comp when deciding on an IMO. (If you read Jeff's book you would know that)
Pinney offers services that many other IMOs do not. That is why some agents like them over others. Sure there are comparable IMOs out there, and if someone on this forum likes those IMOs better then they are free to recommend them.

I couldnt imagine being a 1st year agent and declining an offer to learn from one of the top agents in the country.

------------------------------------------------

So far all we have is a 1st year agent who seems to be upset that other people are recommended on this forum and not him or his people.

crying-babies-need-be-handled-mentally-healthy-mom.jpg

Last edited:
Penny gives out poo poo contracts unless you're a huge producer.

Just contact Jeff directly if you do mostly term. He will give you a lot higher of a contract than Penny. His group uses SBLI a lot I heard.

2nd option would be Brokers Alliance. They're a great IMO for tele agents. Phoenix term comp is 110% after 10k in production. They have some cool tools for Annuities & IUL also if that's your thing.

Are you endorsing Jeff Root? You suggest contracting with him but don't give his book the time of day.:nah:

----------

Gotta love it when some 1st year agent is promoting 140% contracts and bashing IMOs. He probably wonders why people make fun of his signature.... lol.

Even better when they bash someones book but then promote that same persons IMO... LOL.

There is more than just comp when deciding on an IMO. Pinney offers services that many other IMOs do not. That is why some agents like them over others. Sure there are comparable IMOs out there, and if someone on this forum likes those IMOs better then they are free to recommend them.

I couldnt imagine being a 1st year agent and declining an offer to learn from one of the top agents in the country.

------------------------------------------------

So far all we have is a 1st year agent who seems to be upset that other people are recommended on this forum and not him or his people.

crying-babies-need-be-handled-mentally-healthy-mom.jpg

Drooling,whiny baby with a diaper full of ______. Pretty much nails it!:yes:

@scagent83 Every post I see of yours seems pretty angry. Do you need a hug??

Lol.

You tried to add "balance" about a book you never read.
You incorrectly accused the author of "copy and pasting" the book.
You insinuated that this forum is unfairly biased towards certain people/organizations.

I called you out on your BS. Now your feelings are hurt.

Grow up kiddo.

----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Back