Insurance Selling Systems - Dean Cipriano - 24 Yr Old NASCAR Driver?

Freddie

Guru
100+ Post Club
I seem to have gotten back on Insurance Selling Systems email list. They have a 24 year old NASCAR driver named "Branden Joseph" who is getting leads to call him!

Dean Cipriano has the selling system where you can sit at home in your underwear and selling big life cases because the leads call you !?

I looked for Branden to see what team he drives for. No sign. He made $40,537 in commissions in 6 weeks.

I cannot decide if I would rather sell big life cases while racing in a NASCAR race car or sitting at home in my underwear.

Has anyone tried this? It sounds pretty good if the leads call you.

Trying to get someone to sign a life app when you are driving at 180 MPH is incredibly hard. Go for the underwear option.

Dan

P.S. I got the same email.

Trying to get someone to sign a life app when you are driving at 180 MPH is incredibly hard. Go for the underwear option.

Dan

P.S. I got the same email.

LOL! I think I would screw up the close when I am shifting, braking and steering. "Mr. Jones if you just sign right there all of your worries and cares will be resolved."

I was wondering if Dean can get "hungry" propects to call me plus get me a gig driving for a NASCAR team.

I think at least I have a better name for a race car driver than the winningest NASCAR driver ever, Dick Trickle. The "winningest" is because he drove everything during his career. The guy must have raced everything. NASCAR, short tracks, Indy, the list goes on and on. He was probably too busy to sell life. Maybe long term care.

Last edited:
we need to pair him up with Rob.......NASE CAR METOUD OF SELLIN SURANCE....

Wait a minute - are you sure Dean's not just advertising that some guy has "tire marks" in his underwear?

Maybe Dean misunderstood. Certainly, if it can be done in underwear alone, it could have been while the guy was watching NASCAR, perhaps he was just telling Dean a funny story about when he sharted.

I'm just sayin....

Saying your a "NASCAR" driver is no different than saying you play baseball.
You could play baseball with on an after-work basis, not a major league.
Same with NASCAR, there are a million local tracks where you can show up with the car you drove there and do the "spectator race"....it's sanctioned by NASCAR, but you aren't on a big team.

I actually initiated a P&C sale during a bicycle race.

Back