Interested in Insurint

hlink20

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm interested in more information on Insurint. I have been receiving conflicting information and would like to learn more.

I'm interested in more information on Insurint. I have been receiving conflicting information and would like to learn more.

Hi Gina, please private message me here with your contact information and I would be happy to help. Otherwise, please call us at 1-800-446-7874 or visit us at Schedule Live Demo to schedule a demonstration. Thank you for your interest,
Mark from WI
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
P.S. there is indeed quite a lot of conflicting information out there about Insurint. If you want to know about a company, it's always important to ask the actual company rather than rely on the words of their competitors. *smile!*

Last edited:
Mark....can you confirm if/when the consumer portals are coming online....been hearing this month.....5 days to go...

Mark....can you confirm if/when the consumer portals are coming online....been hearing this month.....5 days to go...

Mawk (sounds like what New Yorkers call me),
Consumer Quoting is AVAILABLE NOW. For details or a demo, please contact your sales representative, or call us at 1-800-446-7874 or visit us at Schedule Live Demo to schedule a demonstration.

Thank you for your interest, Mawk...
Mark from WI

Is Insurint out of business ?
I've called Insurint them 7 times over 5 weeks and can't get anyone to call me back.
The rep. at Norvax in contrast has been ringing my phone off the hook.
If Insurint is not out of business and this is there typical sells process, I don't know how long they will last.

My advice (for what it's worth) is to wait awhile before signing with Insurint. I think they bit off more than they can chew right now.

They don't have all the major plans, their site is VERY slow, and the consumer quote engine uses only plans they choose.

One day they may be ready, but not now.

Rick

Last edited:
My advice (for what it's worth) is to wait awhile before signing with Insurint. I think they bit off more than they can chew right now.
They don't have all the major plans, their site is VERY slow, and the consumer quote engine uses only plans they choose.
One day they may be ready, but not now.
Rick

Hi Rick, I have not been on the forum for a little while, and I apologize for that. I wanted to respond, and provide some general communication besides:
  • Insurint not responding to voicemails- As far as I knew until this morning we have responded same-day in every situation- usually very quickly. This morning, I found a "hole" wherein a small number of the voicemails were not being responded to. Because of this, today, I am personally calling every one of these back, and I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • Insurint being "out of business" - NOT TRUE. We have many happy customers that we continue to serve.
  • Insurint is, however, TEMPORARILY not providing sales demonstrations for single and small agencies at this time. Right now, we are currently very busy working on the next version of Insurint. We are:
    • Improving and speeding up our product. We have already done some significant improvements, and have several more in the works.
    • Making Insurint easier to use. With the incredible information we provide, there is a learning curve, and it's more important that we make things easy to find.
    • Adding automated online signup and setup
    • Adding more online demonstrations, videos and help. To help agents view short reminders of what they may have forgotten.
    • Adding more plans and carriers to the already nationwide selection.
    • Several new features
We ask that agents please stay tuned. The NEW Insurint will be back again in the very near future. We recommend that agents don’t sign any long-term contracts with any other technology companies… I guarantee that you will be very impressed with our next phase of evolution. The best insurance sales tool on the market is going to be even better, faster, and smarter. We are one of only two national quoting services out there, and agents need a choice- we hear this loud and clear, and are committed to continuing to provide a superior sales technology solution- one that is not also an agency or a lead provider, one that is not owned by or owning an agency itself, and one that is not only providing a "quick quote" but is offering agents real insurance intelligence in an increasingly needy and competitive market.
Thanks to everyone for your understanding and patience. We have received a lot of great, positive feedback, and lots of encouraging accolades about our offerings. We are quite confident that we will have a bright future.
While we work on our next phase, please feel free to reach me here or via email at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to chat.

- Mark from WI

If you are truly someone who has used Insurint, then I'd like to ask that you please be more specific so I an address your items in more detail. Thank you.

I see that you are a new member (July, about when we earned the IHIAA recommendation), and you have no personal information in your profile. You have posted four times- three of which are negative posts about Insurint. We must be very important to you!

If anyone has questions about these or any posts, or Insurint overall, please private message me here and I will be happy to talk about your question in detail, and in specifics.

Thank you,
Mark from WI.

save your money and time, Id use ehealth before I spent another dime on ...

Back