It's Time I Got Me a Website

Well here it is. I went through Go Daddy and while it's not perfect, at least it's something.

Please be gentle with me :twitchy: and I will take your advice on how to improve it to heart. :GEEK:

https://easy-feinsurance.com/

The Facebook page is here although I did that before the Go Daddy site. I didn't realize Go Daddy would help you with that too. Any idea on how to delete a FB page?

https://www.facebook.com/easyfeinsurance/

They told me up front that it might take 6 months to start getting leads without the blogging. I just went with the basic package to start.

SEO to rank on Google is becoming very hard to do nowadays. 6 months is now the approximate time it takes to rank keywords on Google. Only people who want to wait for the long term are going to get rankings. There's a way around it but a bit complex to do.

SEO to rank on Google is becoming very hard to do nowadays. 6 months is now the approximate time it takes to rank keywords on Google. Only people who want to wait for the long term are going to get rankings. There's a way around it but a bit complex to do.

I survived for 34 years without a website...I guess I can wait a few more months for leads to start trickling in.:yes:

I survived for 34 years without a website...I guess I can wait a few more months for leads to start trickling in.:yes:

one of my website stats in a year......

Name ................ Status .......Views .....Leads ........Date created
M2insurance.com ........ Active ......5190..... 291 .............. 04/12/16

one of my website stats in a year......

Name ................ Status .......Views .....Leads ........Date created
M2insurance.com ........ Active ......5190..... 291 .............. 04/12/16

I hope I can hit those #'s someday.

That's a different looking site...it obviously works.

Can you still fit into the Spiderman outfit?:twitchy:

About Us - | M2 Insurance | M2 Insurance

"to dressing up like Spiderman waiting tables at the Magic Time Machine to an Electrician wiring Residential and Commercial projects around Austin including pulling the fire alarm at the Four Seasons Hotel to French Table Side Captain at Barton Creek Country Club"

oh so you didn't see the pic.............

1909875_57702193823_1228_n.jpg

Back