Is It Just Me Or....

does the fact the basic American doesn't have the first clue about insurance, savings or even a simple idea the economy works scary?

If I don't understand something I ask, I learn about it. Or I get an expert to do it for me (HELLO ELECTRICIAN)!

Sorry...just venting over some really dumb conversations I've been having today. :mad:

does the fact the basic American doesn't have the first clue about insurance, savings or even a simple idea the economy works scary?

If I don't understand something I ask, I learn about it. Or I get an expert to do it for me (HELLO ELECTRICIAN)!

Sorry...just venting over some really dumb conversations I've been having today. :mad:
Kids graduate with a HS diploma and have no idea how to even make change much less balance a checkbook.

Kids graduate with a HS diploma and have no idea how to even make change much less balance a checkbook.

I was in a convenience store recently and the kid at the register rang me up for $12.72 and I handed her $23.22 - she looked at me all dazed and confused as if I had two heads.

I told her to just enter it in the register and when the screen showed her what my change was, her response was "wow, that's really cool. how did you know that?" as if I had just performed some magic trick.

I was in a convenience store recently and the kid at the register rang me up for $12.72 and I handed her $23.22 - she looked at me all dazed and confused as if I had two heads.

I told her to just enter it in the register and when the screen showed her what my change was, her response was "wow, that's really cool. how did you know that?" as if I had just performed some magic trick.

Yes but, try getting the average agents our age to scan and email something much less use an app to do it.

Had a similar circumstance recently where I got rid of some change to get a even $5 bucks.

He handed me back the change with a "ummmm" look on their face.

Back