Kaiser Seguro Insurance Agency

Does anybody know anything about the Kaiser Seguro insurance company based in Tampa FL? I answered an ad recently and was interviewed via phone about becoming an agent. I searched this site and nothing turned up. I have to make a decision about going on board with them and would like to know if anyone has any advice. I would be a captive agent with a 55% commission initially. They provide leads. My local office would be in Cherry Hill, NJ. I am just getting into the business and any insights would be welcome.

As I am just getting into the business, I am not selling anything yet but I am licensed in PA for life & health, fixed and variable lines of life and annuity (Series 6 & 63). The Kaiser firm's lines are mortgage protection, IUL, final expense, annuities, term life and disability.

Does anybody know anything about the Kaiser Seguro insurance company based in Tampa FL? I answered an ad recently and was interviewed via phone about becoming an agent. I searched this site and nothing turned up. I have to make a decision about going on board with them and would like to know if anyone has any advice. I would be a captive agent with a 55% commission initially. They provide leads. My local office would be in Cherry Hill, NJ. I am just getting into the business and any insights would be welcome.

Did you accept position? I am facing same decision and would appreciate response

----------

As I am just getting into the business, I am not selling anything yet but I am licensed in PA for life & health, fixed and variable lines of life and annuity (Series 6 & 63). The Kaiser firm's lines are mortgage protection, IUL, final expense, annuities, term life and disability.
Carano, did you accept the position and are you looking for other things to do with them or elsewhere. Appreciate a reply, thanks

Back