Las Vegas Meet and Greet

I don't fly as much as I'd like mainly because it's to damn hot. Plus I'd much rather get paid for rental on my plane.

I suspect I could fly at night now that the FAA has basically eliminated Class 3 medicals. Previously I couldn't because of being somewhat color blind. However, even if I don't have the restriction it's probably best that I don't fly at night. If I had an incident the claim could be made that I knew it was not a good idea.

Rick

If you "had an incident", you may not have to worry about the claim....:twitchy:

While the Vegas meet and greet (and drink and gamble) is mainly for fun, we do have an FMO joining us. I've asked him to talk with us (mainly me) about Single Premium Life Insurance. It's a plan I'm very interested in selling and hope to gain some good information.

It's certainly not too late to join us.

Rick

While the Vegas meet and greet (and drink and gamble) is mainly for fun, we do have an FMO joining us. I've asked him to talk with us (mainly me) about Single Premium Life Insurance. It's a plan I'm very interested in selling and hope to gain some good information.

Rick

Looking forward to some golf.

I'm gonna miss solar eclipse though.

Rick

Thanks Rick for being such a good host. Nice to meet you & Nick. I had a great time. $29 for 18 holes & cart on that Beautiful course was great deal.

Rick, sorry I didn't meet up with you while I was in Vegas. Upon landing, I was kidnapped by hookers. I just escaped in time to catch my flight back to Chico.

Back