Las Vegas Meet and Greet

This is bait & switch! No Todd & Matt, just Rick & Nick? Prior to visiting Rick in Vegas, he makes me sign a SOA 48 hours prior.

That's only because before I discuss a $17 PDP we have to be legal.

So, are you going to join us? I'll let you buy dinner and take you terrorflying in my plane.

Rick

That's only because before I discuss a $17 PDP we have to be legal.

So, are you going to join us? I'll let you buy dinner and take you terrorflying in my plane.

Rick

I bought my plane ticket. still in shock $110 rountrip Illinois to Vegas. Debating packing my clubs or not. I'm there Monday afternoon to Friday 7 am. I want to be able to afford to buy some leads so no $5,000 greens fees for me. Any courses in mind? Hopefully won't be sauna golf at 115 degrees. But it's a dry heat!

What kind of terrorflying plane?

I bought my plane ticket. still in shock $110 rountrip Illinois to Vegas. Debating packing my clubs or not. I'm there Monday afternoon to Friday 7 am. I want to be able to afford to buy some leads so no $5,000 greens fees for me. Any courses in mind? Hopefully won't be sauna golf at 115 degrees. But it's a dry heat!

What kind of terrorflying plane?

Terrorflying is when I'm the pilot!

I have extra clubs and green fees are generally $60 or less.

Rick

Ernest Gann
Lindberg
Claire Chenault
Jimmy Doolittle
Eddie Rickenbacker

And others. A former Chenault flying tiger was a regular customer in a friend's business in the 70's.

I Read the book Question Based Selling by Thomaa Freese.

Mismatching is the instinctive tendency of individual to resist, push back, or respond in contrarian manner. pg 22

Mismatching is a form of resistance that communicates disagreement.

people who mismatch are either trying to control conversation or satisfy their own need to add value.

Four flavors of mismatch
Contradiction
unnecessary clarification
one-upmanship
the dreaded "I know"

So what's your point of disagreeing/clarifying/one upping my saying "old bold pilots"? Mismatching is BAD for making sales & most likely for people liking you wanting to interact with you.

Some of your posts (not this one in particular) are Really Long & just seem to derail/kill the thread. I'm thinking of your long post in my thread about 4.95% IL state income tax. Which pretty much was the last post on that topic. Is this your intent?

Maybe try spending some time editing your posts much shorter to the point & not derailing topics? Although not sure why you post on here bc you seem to have no interest in getting licensed or making money doing anything related to insurance.

This thread of people going to/considering going to Vegas has now officially become about you & your posts. vs. Vegas & people going there.

Or maybe actually try to make some money related to insurance? maybe being an appointment setter? More money is better than less money? Maybe an agent would provide you with some phone leads & pay you per appointment or per hour? I would be interested in reading your posts about becoming an appointment setter.

Or buy a dog & join a dog discussion board? Slickdeals.net has a really active community about finding great deals on products. Some products are even FREE! . I'm sure you would find some great deals & others SDers would enjoy your comments.

& apologies to all for my long off topic post.

I Read the book Question Based Selling by Thomaa Freese.

Mismatching is the instinctive tendency of individual to resist, push back, or respond in contrarian manner. pg 22

Mismatching is a form of resistance that communicates disagreement.

people who mismatch are either trying to control conversation or satisfy their own need to add value.

Four flavors of mismatch
Contradiction
unnecessary clarification
one-upmanship
the dreaded "I know"

So what's your point of disagreeing/clarifying/one upping my saying "old bold pilots"? Mismatching is BAD for making sales & most likely for people liking you wanting to interact with you.

Some of your posts (not this one in particular) are Really Long & just seem to derail/kill the thread. I'm thinking of your long post in my thread about 4.95% IL state income tax. Which pretty much was the last post on that topic. Is this your intent?

Maybe try spending some time editing your posts much shorter to the point & not derailing topics? Although not sure why you post on here bc you seem to have no interest in getting licensed or making money doing anything related to insurance.

This thread of people going to/considering going to Vegas has now officially become about you & your posts. vs. Vegas & people going there.

Or maybe actually try to make some money related to insurance? maybe being an appointment setter? More money is better than less money? Maybe an agent would provide you with some phone leads & pay you per appointment or per hour? I would be interested in reading your posts about becoming an appointment setter.

Or buy a dog & join a dog discussion board? Slickdeals.net has a really active community about finding great deals on products. Some products are even FREE! . I'm sure you would find some great deals & others SDers would enjoy your comments.

& apologies to all for my long off topic post.

All this over a guy posting the names of "old, bold" pilots??? What would you do if somebody really posted something offensive?

Back