Las Vegas Trip - January 2012

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
About a dozen (so far) agents and a few FMO/GA types will be meeting in Las Vegas mainly for fun but for an exchange of ideas next month. We did this in August with 7 or 8 of us and had a terrific time.

The idea came about because Nick Perry and I have been getting together mainly in Vegas about twice a year. Last August we invited several agents to join us and everyone had a great time. Knowing how frugal agents can be, maybe the free dinner (which will NOT happen this time) was the highlight.

So, once again we will be in Vegas for our meeting to take place next month for a few days and would like to extend an invitation to others to join us.

Rather than publishing the dates and where we'll be, please send me an email (link below) with your name, email and phone. We'll contact you with all the details.

Rick

Will Luke deliver the key note address again??
What? No free food?
Do you at least still have Diamond status with Harrah's?

Will Luke deliver the key note address again??
What? No free food?
Do you at least still have Diamond status with Harrah's?

Sorry, no free food. Well, if you pay then it's free for me!

I do have diamond status so I'll be happy to get you drunk.

Rick

Just a quick reminder that the trip is coming up shortly. If you are interested in details, send me an email.

Pretty good group so far. I believe we're up to 14 agents.

Rick

I notice the dfw airport is nicer than Nashville.

Looking forward to the festivities, I may even post some pictures and videos like im a 12 year old girl.

Maybe I can edit it to look so much fun that this could turn into a scheduled annual Internet insurance agent summit.

Could call it the pajama agents ball.

I notice the dfw airport is nicer than Nashville.

Looking forward to the festivities, I may even post some pictures and videos like im a 12 year old girl.

If you must post pictures of a girl, please make sure she's older than 18 ;)

but we're staying in separate rooms!

yea....and you look out for the Bat's........

key_art_fear_and_loathing_in_las_vegas.jpg

Back