Liberty Mutual Sales Academy

i recently got an offer packet from liberty Mutual for the captive agent position. I have worked in sales, as a stock broker, commodity broker and financial adviser.

i read all the posts in the forum, an this year Liberty Mutual is trying to gain market share in ILLINOIS. home of Allstate and StateFarm etc. I realize I will have to work hard to meet quota etc. My end game is to be a manager, does anyone know what the manager compensation is ? meaning the commission or override on agents etc

ian
chicago

i recently got an offer packet from liberty Mutual for the captive agent position. I have worked in sales, as a stock broker, commodity broker and financial adviser.

i read all the posts in the forum, an this year Liberty Mutual is trying to gain market share in ILLINOIS. home of Allstate and StateFarm etc. I realize I will have to work hard to meet quota etc. My end game is to be a manager, does anyone know what the manager compensation is ? meaning the commission or override on agents etc

ian
chicago

It takes a bit of time to get into management and the only way to do it is to be a top producer selling all their lines well including life. Managers are salaried and most times make less then when they were selling at a high level. If you get into an office that's above quota you can make some decent money but it is capped and you can max out but I forgot what that number was.

Back