Like to Buy Spanish Leads

Suggestion Offer to do some splits with non-Spanish speaking agents and those of Spanglish decent.

I believe you will stay busy.

Do you mean a decent agent that speaks Spanglish, or someone of Spanglish descent who might not be decent but will go out on an appointment and interpret so you can make $500 and also pay for lunch?

Rick

Do you mean a decent agent that speaks Spanglish, or someone of Spanglish descent who might not be decent but will go out on an appointment and interpret so you can make $500 and also pay for lunch?

Rick

As I recall it was $1,000.00. And you made it. And yes I still bought lunch. You did drive though. You are awesome.

Man When I used to buy shared internet towards the end of that it would drive me crazy they would send me sooo many spanish speaking leads and I would have to fight to get credited.

I dont know why they wont look to sell them to people who can benefit the most from them because they speak the language.

It is one of the reasons I stopped working with shared leads

Hello,

No offense to those who replied to this thread previously but those methods are out dated.

What you would need is Spanish Live Transfer leads. These leads are internet based and specifically targeted to visitors searching for insurance that speak little or no English. (Spanish speaking clients that are transferred directly to your office line during your business hours.) 100% Quality leads.

Si necesita mas información, con gusto le ayudaré!

Karina

Sweet give me a call shoot me the info! I need it for Columbus Ohio
614-499-7828
Or [email protected]

Since she posted in 2012 once and never returned I'm pretty sure she won't be contacting you.

But you can always sit by the phone......:laugh:

Rick

lol, this.

If you want an in on the Spanish speaking community, you need to write some of their business first. Especially when they speak little or no English, these folks tend to be in tight-knit communities and do business at the same places. Client-driven referrals start to come pretty quickly, in my experience.

My recommendation is to work hard at getting the referrals of one or two good buy-here pay-here car lots, that's the easiest point of entry. There's not much of a property market to go with it from what I've seen, just the odd home here or there. But you've got a good shot at cross-selling some commercial auto and GL. Good luck.

Back