Like to Buy Spanish Leads

Puedo generar clientes potenciales para las personas de habla Hispana . ¿Qué producto de seguro estás vendiendo?

I can generate leads for Spanish speaking individuals. What insurance product are you selling?

PM me

I love the idiots here who cannot speak any other language but English, and are just so salty of others who have more culture and ability... And for the dumb ass who spelled Havana with an H at the end, go back to your backward as double wide...

I love the idiots here who cannot speak any other language but English, and are just so salty of others who have more culture and ability... And for the dumb ass who spelled Havana with an H at the end, go back to your backward as double wide...

And I love the idiots who come on here complaining about someone misspelling words...then misspells a word. Ass has 2 s's, not one. Have you no culture? You're an ***!

You're just mad because you live in a single wide community.

https://blogdredd.blogspot.com/2011/04/new-white-trash-doublewide-doublespeak.html

Hey baboso, Re-read your post and ask yourself if you would fit the "culture" Or "Ass" category.

Why start your first post here as a blast tonto?

Hello Kyle, I would like to talk to you about what you said , that u can generate leads for spanish speaking individuals , ,, how can I contact you ?

----------

Puedo generar clientes potenciales para las personas de habla Hispana . ¿Qué producto de seguro estás vendiendo?

I can generate leads for Spanish speaking individuals. What insurance product are you selling?

PM me

Hello Kyle, I would like to talk to you about what you said , that u can generate leads for spanish speaking individuals , ,, how can I contact you ?

Back