Live Lead Co-Op Ideas . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Ok - I'm always looking for an edge and a way to generate sales.

Final Expense, Basic Health, Med Supps, etc . . .

What if a group of licensed agents joined together and co-op'ed the expenses for TV ads and split the leads live based on weighted rotation - meaning - If one agent pays double instead of single contribution - they get more live connects / leads.

For afterhour spots - have the calls taken by operators and fed to agents next business day.

Could back the airings up with some live remote events - ie: music, food, handouts, etc . . .

Wouldn't be that expensive to do - collectively.

Any ideas?

Tom

Wow, that is really a loaded question, but a great idea. The problem is, as always, defining the demographics, and determining whether or not the response is valid. Where I am is far too vast an area to even consider purchasing tv time, it would be like purchasing an ad for Super Bowl Sunday.

LOL - damm - funny . . .

The spots could be for any area.

Savannah, Augusta, Macon - mid size Georgia cities have affordable run rates. Gotta stay away from the "big" cities.

I agree John . . .

Don't want to start an "association" - just co-op some marketing efforts.

Any "real" thoughts?

Tom

p.s. - thanks for the referral Bill . . .

SERIOUS POST REPLY HERE:

Why don't we consider combining our production into a voluntary agency/IMO and leverage that production/strength with the carriers?

Get THEM to pay for the ad's?!!!

TV ads seem to work, but only for certain items.

The graded benefit life carrier that Alex Trebek shills for must work or else they would not continue running the ad. GBL is a high profit item with decent commissions but a low premium.

TV ads also work for "no money down" real estate seminars, George Foreman grills and anything from Ron Popeil.

Not sure it would work for main stream financial products.

Back