Looking for 2 Group Health Guys

Hello guys,
I have a journalist here who is writing an article for business owners about the newest developments in the group health market, and looking to find two additional sources to interview.
You will actually be quoted and published, so this is just more than brain picking. This requires a 15-30 minute interview and maybe a follow up email. The time frame for interviews is either this week or next.
By the way, questions will be provided in advance so you will have time to compose your answer.

I really appreciate any help with this, and this will be a chance for you to get published, something to stick on your LinkedIn profile.
Respond on this thread or pm me with your name, email, and phone number so I can pass them along to the journalist.
People I am hoping to respond would be Ed Kafes, ABC, Sam Melamed, Charles Peeler, Yagent, Ann

Thank you

If your hoping that the agents you listed at the bottom respond, how bout you send them this note in a private message?

I just saw this and I assume you already have this taken care of. I've got some good information for them of what is trending among groups of 100+ employees.

Back