Looking for Cheap Acord Filler

CISINC

I opened my agency a few months ago and have just been using free acord forms that I print and fill out. I am looking for a cheap service that will allow me to fill them out and save them so I don't have to fill everything out over and over again. Anyone have any ideas. It's still just me and I can't justify the cost of an agency management system.

I'll second formsboss. Its cheap, does the basics of what you need. I've never used their management system, but the web version (or desktop version) will probably do what you need for now.

Dan

I'm giving Nowcerts a shot, they seem to do most everything I need and a little more and the price isn't to bad.

Full disclosure, I'm currently working on an Acord software solution that will, hopefully alleviate the pain of Acord forms.

These software tools to "fill acord forms" seem like they are barely addressing the issue. I'm interested in learning what everyone would like to see in a software solution for the acord forms?

We are almost ready to launch and I would love to tailor this solution, the way YOU want it to look and work, not how I think it should be.

Please let me know your thoughts,

Scott

Back