Looking For Employment Or Agency In Atlanta

libra8

HELLO. IM A 30 Y/O MALE LOOKING FOR SOME EMPLOYMENT IN THE ATLANTA AREA. I HAVE A PROPERTY LICENSE IN THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA AND JUST PASSED MY CONTINUED EDUCATION IN CASUALTY. I KNOW THAT ITS VERY HARD FOR SO MANY PEOPLE NATIONWIDE ..THIS IS WHY I DECIDED TO PERSUE A CAREER IN THE INSURANCE FIELD. BEING UNEMPLOYED FOR THE PASSED TWO YEARS HAS HURT MY SITUATION SO SO MUCH . I CURRENTLY LIVE IN NC .. BUT I WILL BE MOVING TO ATLANTA VERY SOON. I VERY NEW TO THE INDUSTRY BUT IM A DAMN GOOD HARDWORKER AND FAST LEARNER .I REALLY PRAY AND HOPE I CAN GET CONNECTED OR CAN NETWORK WITH SOME PEOPLE OF INTEREST OR INDEPENDENT AGENCIES IN ATLANTA GA. IM A RESIDENT TO GEORGIA AND WILL BE TRANFERRING MY SCHOOL THERE . SCHOOL WILL NOT INTERFERE BECAUSE I TAKE ONLINE CLASSES.. I KNOW THAT THIS IS A BIT MUCH OF INFORMATION, BUT MY DETERMINATION IS SO AVAILABLE IN A LOT OF DEGREES . HOPEFULLY SOMEONE IN THE AREA WILL TAKE A GENUINE INTEREST.. AND FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS WELCOMED.

THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.:cool:

libra8: you can find employment in the insurance business, however, you will really need to do your homework. First place to research might be the "Insurance Offers" thread. You might also consider expanding upon your P&C license. There are several agents in the Atlanta area who post here and would likely give you some valuable insight. Good luck!

chinese-letter1.jpg

At the risk of sounding like a phlegmatic doofus, I will attempt to humbly set forth a brief précis of Libra8's most peevish morals in hopes of convincing you, the reader, to help call a spade a spade. Let me get to the crux of the matter: Libra8 has nothing but contempt for you, and you don't even know it. That's why I feel obligated to inform you that his goal is to bathe in splendor while the rest of us go to work in the mines. I mean, think about it. I will not quibble with him as to whether or not his peons carry out orders like puppets obeying the puppeteer. Instead, I'll simply state that Libra8 is up to his neck in criminal activity and leave it at that. I have been a veritable oasis of civility in the present debate. Let me explain. We must denounce Libra8's effusions. Our children depend on that. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

BTW, Libra8 it's pursue!:mad:

Back