Looking for Forum Success Stories

Liz

Guru
100+ Post Club
One of the benefits of the forum that we take the most pride in is that it gives our members access to the information, mentors and experts to truly help people make a better living, do better by their clients and make some lasting and meaningful relationships. We are looking to write some featured articles detailing the impact that the forum information and members has had on some of our other members.

We believe that the credit for these benefits goes to the community members who dedicate untold hours to helping their fellow members and we hope to feature some of those who have been most helpful in this series.

I know this is a topic that will invite more than the usual amount of snark, but I hope some of you who have realized some of these benefits to your life will consider posting here and/or private messaging me and be willing to share your stories in an interview for this series. Thank you!

I wouldn't be with a great Independent Agency if it weren't for this forum. Connected with Xrac on here when I was a captive. Experienced some bumps and he connected me with the new owners of this agency. About a year before that, he had introduced me to an owner of a different agency. Any future success I have is thanks to him.

Josh(with List Shack) has helped me out immensely with data and even mentored me a bit in the past in regards to cold calling. He's probably made $10 off me, but has spent a few hours via phone and messaging. Without his help, I'd still be struggling to pick up the phone like I was when I was a captive agent.

Numerous others have given great advice.

Back