Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions
Register NOW - It's Free !!! Forum Rules Today's Posts

Reply to Looking for a Good Contact Management Software Program     
Old 09-14-2010, 06:32 PM   #1

State: kevinwalsh is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
Looking for a Good Contact Management Software Program Looking for a Good Contact Management Software Program
Do any of you know of good contact management software specifically designed for the insurance industry?
Thanks for any ideas.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Looking for a Good Contact Management Software Program
eZLynx Banner New 2
Old 09-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #2
Guru
GreenSky on Looking for a Good Contact Management Software Program - Insurance Forum

State: GreenSky is an Insurance Agent from California
GreenSky is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Looking for a Good Contact Management Software Program Re: Looking for a Good Contact Management Software Program
Give me a minute to make some popcorn before everyone replies.

By the way, I really like Insurance Sales Management - Insurance Sales Contact Management Software.

Rick
Old 09-14-2010, 07:03 PM   #3
Guru
YouGotMyMoney on Looking for a Good Contact Management Software Program - Insurance Forum

State: YouGotMyMoney is an Insurance Agent from Florida
YouGotMyMoney is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Looking for a Good Contact Management Software Program Re: Looking for a Good Contact Management Software Program
Originally Posted by kevinwalsh View Post
Do any of you know of good contact management software specifically designed for the insurance industry?
Thanks for any ideas.

Thanks for creating this post, I've been waiting eagerly for someone to ask this question

Yeah * Yeah * Call Me Steve-O
Old 09-14-2010, 07:25 PM   #4

State: kevinwalsh is an Insurance Agent from Alabama
Looking for a Good Contact Management Software Program Re: Looking for a Good Contact Management Software Program kevinwalsh is the thread starter for: Looking for a Good Contact Management Software Program

okay, I got it. Next time I'll look in the archives first. The popcorn comment really is funny. I usually get a laugh here.

Register Now for FREE!
To sign up for your FREE INSTANT account, please complete the form.

Username:
    Password:   Confirm Password:     E-Mail:   Confirm E-Mail:     

Question of the day:   Please type "insurance" in this box I agree to forum rules 

Old 09-14-2010, 07:47 PM   #5
Guru
Larry Tew on Looking for a Good Contact Management Software Program - Insurance Forum

State: Larry Tew is an Insurance Agent from North Carolina
Larry Tew is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
I've been hearing good things about this new program called the One Card System.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:48 PM   #6
Super Genius
MisterRandyWatson on Looking for a Good Contact Management Software Program - Insurance Forum

State: MisterRandyWatson is an Insurance Agent from Texas
I use sendoutcards. It's absolutely an MLM, so therefore a bit overpriced on the "start up" fee, but it's pretty useful for insurance agents. It has an easy contact manager, and it allows you to send actual, personalized cards to your clients about as easy as sending an email.

I didn't sign up on the dealer plan, so I can't demo you or sign you up, but I'd be willing to bet eleventy billion internet dollars that there probably exists posters on this site who can get you hooked up with a demo and an account.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:22 AM   #7
Super Genius
thebeacon on Looking for a Good Contact Management Software Program - Insurance Forum

State: thebeacon is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
I have used ACT for year, then I though developers were getting behind with catching up with the market. I looked in to Sales Force but I thought it is just not worth the money.

Then I found out about SugarCRM and in my opinion there is nothing comes close to it, some of the companies that use it are H&R Block, Coca Cola, State of Oregon, AVIS and on and on and on.

And the best of all it is 100% FREE, Because it is Open Source here is a Wikipedia link if you not sure what that means. Open_source Open_source
Here is the link for the software SugarForge: Open Source CRM, CRM software, CRM Open Source, opensource CRM, SugarCRM

It has to be installed on your web hosting server. If you have a website chances are you might already be able to install in. This way instead of running it of your computer it is always available to you any where in the world.

If you do not have hosting space, these days it is dirt cheap $6 to $7 per month. The one I use is HostMonster.
With hosting account you can install SugarCRM with once click.
Here are the steps:
1. Log in to your main hosting control panel called "cPanel". You going to see a lot of icons.
2. Then scroll down and click on the Icon that says "Simple Scripts"
3. Again you are going to see a lot different icons, look for SugarCRM.
4. Click on it and walk through installation instructions
5. You are done and you have the best FREE CRM on the market.

It is always expandable and since so many different companies use it they always create new add addons for what every business you are in. Good luck

Reply to Looking for a Good Contact Management Software Program 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > General Insurance Agent Discussions

Tags
software