Looking at Groups and Clusters to Join

GlennZapolsky

Does anyone have any experience with Superior Access. I know there are a few groups out there. Wanted to positive and negative on ones to look at.

Does anyone have any experience with Superior Access. I know there are a few groups out there. Wanted to positive and negative on ones to look at.
I'm also curious about Superior Access. Looks like your commissions are assigned. Is that normal for P&C wholesalers?

Besides higher commissions, any other differences between the $110 per mo. vs $65 per mo. plan?

I keep my membership because I do have some volume through them that I'd like to continue receiving commission on, and they do have a couple carriers I don't need direct appointment with, but nice to be able to quote when needed. You can do better if it's only personal lines. Their "new" binding process is even less efficient than before, and has you collecting payment info from your prospect before you even have a firm quote. They just revamped their website, which introduced a new learning curve rather than the familiar ezlynx, and really had no added functionality.

In select states, if you need additional monoline home options, they might be viable. Otherwise, I'd look into other wholesalers.

I found preferred appointments are not as hard to come by as I expected. At least with the type of carriers superior access has.

Talk to Shawn Walker on here.,I've never spoken with him personally but he definitely provides great, objective information on this subject on here.

I know that Smart Choice has 24hour turn around time for beginners are any of the the others faster?

MBriones

I assess the various agency networks, as one of my activities. I can possibly provide some of the information you are seeking. Feel free to contact me through my website.

I sign up with them but all they quote that I get is too high or not supported by state of Georgia. I am having a hard time to find a good one

Superior Access will say they pay you 9 to 13 percent on the most expensive plan they pay you 6% and takes forever to bind. If you want to expedite $25 if you want to refer to progressive $25 per referral you need to pay and the real quote prices are never what the rater show for example I do a quote it shows me the price is 110 monthly I click bind and then five hours later they tell me is now 330 no accidents just their credit is terrible. You don't pay one month you lose the entire book if you don't pay right away this is per their contract.

Check out Shawn with PGI. I did a lot of home work before taking the leap....so far, zero regrets. They do what they say they are gonna do, and sometimes a lot more!

Back