Looking for Guidance on Selling from Home

Cenla Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Guys,

I have been having some medical problems recently and I won't be able to drive for at least 5 months. I'm wanting to get some information on selling life and health insurance from home. I don't have any money to invest in marketing, etc. right now. I have almost exclusively sold in the senior market in the past, as some of you who have been on here for a while may recall.

I'm going to start trying to sell some Med. Supps. from home, beginning with my book of business. But even if I succeed beyond my wildest dreams with that, it probably won't be enough due to a number of factors. I am looking for information on selling health as well as possibly some life products, etc.

Thanks!

Your situation might not be as bad as you think. Many Life and Health carriers will allow you to sell from home or via the internet. In addition, there are organizations that will provide you with a toll free number to provide to your clients, whereby they can call in to a call center that has licensed insurance agents. These licensed insurance agents can quote and enroll your clients for you, and you will receive commissions as these centers act as your back office.

If you want to focus on term-life insurance, try RBC, it's a great product to sell online. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Back