Looking for IMO that Doesn't Charge $1000 Just to Get Contracted.

addison2008

I have sold final expense in the past and am looking to getting back into it. Last time, I starting with just using aged leads and listshack. I am now finding companies that require $1000 upfront to get contracted with them. I am not in that position right now, and want to work my way up to exclusive leads. Any ideas?

post in the final expense forum.. you'lll get plenty of help ... quite a few of them are on the forum all the time

I have sold final expense in the past and am looking to getting back into it. Last time, I starting with just using aged leads and listshack. I am now finding companies that require $1000 upfront to get contracted with them. I am not in that position right now, and want to work my way up to exclusive leads. Any ideas?

THAT'S CRAZY! I've never seen one. What FMO charges $1,000? I'd run from them.

charging you to get contracted?

I never heard of that better run

There are a lot of good guys on the forum to get contracted with. Check out David Duford he has good site training and get you directed to good lead sources

I would be curious to know which IMO this was!

Was it for P&C or Life?

A lot charge more than that, but that's usually by way of bad contracts or expensive leads.

A lot charge more than that, but that's usually by way of bad contracts or expensive leads.

Good point Josh. You have to look at the up-front and the back-end when researching an IMO.

Paying any money up-front should send up a red flag. You should be able to contract at no cost unless there is a state appointment fee with that carrier. There are no fees in Indiana and many states.

Are they requiring you buy leads from an "in-house" program? Ask questions about that program before you commit. Trust lead sources you've had good results with in the past and don't be forced to buy leads from them.

Get good contracts with at least 90%, 100% or higher commission.

There are too many bad IMOs and a few good ones.

Good Luck

Back