Looking for Past "USA Benefits Group" Agents.

LHAgent

I'm looking for past "USA Benefits Group" agents who had a hard time getting released. I recently left them because my up-line lied to me. Even though I was "independent", they will not release me.

Where does one go to file a written complaint against USA Benefits Group for holding me "hostage" with regard to my carrier appointments?

Contact AHCP. USABG are licensed thru them. They may be able to help. If not, then bash them on the forum. You might fell better.

I'm looking for past "USA Benefits Group" agents who had a hard time getting released. I recently left them because my up-line lied to me. Even though I was "independent", they will not release me.

Does the contract that you signed say that they won't issue a release? Many companies put that in their contract. If so, there's not much to file a complaint about.

They are a total rip off and will be closed by the state of Arizona and the Federal Trade Commission.

No Pam we are still in operation and interestingly enough I have family in Arizona that are employed by USABG and as of 45 minutes ago when I talked to them they didn't mention to me that FTC was knocking on their door…nor have they within the last year and 7 months since you made this allegation.
My sister is still working from her home office as a signature series level broker and making a 6 figure salary.

Pam, business has never been better, I am close to surpassing my high 2013 earnings and I still have 5 more months of 2014 to work.

I am thankful to be working for a solid company where integrity is valued. We aren't a “rip off” like you said.

What I have done to be successful is listened to my mentors at the organization, always kept up to date on training and used the virtual platform and systems to sell policies to my client base.

Pam … I understand that you may be disgruntled for whatever reason..... it happens…however to say disparaging comments about USABG that are beyond false an open forum is uncalled for.

Back