Mark Rosenthal Begins HSCT Treatment Next Week

Brian Anderson

Executive Editor
100+ Post Club
I spoke at length with Mark Rosenthal recently in advance of his leaving for the HSCT treatment in Mexico (he and his wife leave on Sunday), and just posted a lengthy piece about his entire situation. He really wanted Insurance Forums members to know how much he appreciates all the support, which I think comes through in the piece.

Please check it out at the link below, and share any thoughts, well-wishes or comments here.

Best of luck with the treatment, Mark! Thanks for sharing your story.

Insurance Forums | Saving Mark Rosenthal

I spoke at length with Mark Rosenthal recently in advance of his leaving for the HSCT treatment in Mexico (he and his wife leave on Sunday), and just posted a lengthy piece about his entire situation. He really wanted Insurance Forums members to know how much he appreciates all the support, which I think comes through in the piece.

Please check it out at the link below, and share any thoughts, well-wishes or comments here.

Best of luck with the treatment, Mark! Thanks for sharing your story.

Insurance Forums | Saving Mark Rosenthal

Good article Brain.

Best of luck Mark. You can beat this and while you're recuperating you can watch reruns of TWD.:)

Plus new episodes of the sister series, Fear The Walking Dead :yes:

I just haven't gotten into that one...tried watching a couple of times. It took me a few episodes to get hooked on TWD, maybe I should give it another chance....but then again, I don't know if I can handle any more Zombies in my life.:laugh:

I just haven't gotten into that one...tried watching a couple of times. It took me a few episodes to get hooked on TWD, maybe I should give it another chance....but then again, I don't know if I can handle any more Zombies in my life.:laugh:

Its a bit slow to start compared to the original series. But its also telling the situation from a different perspective and you get to see the fall out of a city going to hell. A lot of the start of the 1st season hits on how an epidemic (of any kind) would/could shut down life as we know it. Power going out, people hoarding water, no more first responders, no more hospitals, riots, etc. In the original everything was already FUBAR when it starts. By the middle of the 1st season things have gotten good though. The 2nd season is really good so far imo.

Mark,
I hope that you are able to catch the episodes while having your treatment. If you need someone to send them to you let me know! And of course best of luck to you and your family!

Back